Monday, December 27, 2010

Updated Stats for ClixSense 32 payouts

Had to move my payout proofs page. If you want to see the latest stats, please visit here

Updated my 32nd payout proof with ClixSense recently. The latest payout helped pushed my total ClixSense deposit for 2010 to just over $400. They continue to payout on time once you reach your selected minimum. I will be leaving mine at the $100 level again this year. By only requesting 4 checks over the year I paid a total of $12 in check fees. Much better than the $36 I paid when requesting a payout every month. I continue to see my earnings go up approximately a dollar a day between referral earnings and my personal clicks. I continue making a good amount of profit for each years $10 upgrade fee. I definately plan on renewing again in April.

If you're interested in checking out ClixSense, just click on the Join My ClickSense Team link at the top of the page. It's internationally friendly and free to join. If you want additional tips for ClixSense and other make money opportunities, please visit: PTCEarnings

No comments: