Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another ClixSense Payout #34 - comparing options

I received another ClixSense payout this week. That makes 34 payments received so far. They remain as dependable as always.




Even though Clixsense has changed the payout options to include weekly payouts by AlertPay and PayPal, I still prefer to have a check to show my husband that I am still earning real money from my online efforts. I think he's starting to get use to the extra checks arriving in the mailbox now. LOL

In case you haven't noticed, the check fee has also been reduced with the addition of the new payout options. In the past, the fee for requesting each payout was $3.00 deducted from the amout of your payout. When the online payouts started, I compared pricing and figured out it may save a little on each payout by using PayPal or AlertPay. I even considered it for a little while as I continued to build my balance. When the time came to request my payout, it was very nice to see the check fee has now been reduced to $1.50 which is very comparable to the online payout fees.

I still encourage all ClixSense members to determine the best payout options for them personally, as the total fees involved may be different depending on your location and any currency conversions involved.

No comments: