Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ClixSense - I upgraded again

Last week my one year upgrade was due to expire. Without hesitation I upgraded my account again for another $10. I've been a member of ClixSense for over a year now and they have paid me 10 times in 13 months. Every time I reach the minimum, they send me a check at the beginning of the following month, just like clockwork.

Many of you may know I have my payout set to $20 so I can reduce the percentage of my earnings lost to the $3 check fee and I'd like to give you an update after being upgraded for a year. 10 checks totaling $266.05 + $30 check fees = $296.05 earned in my first 13 months. The $30 in check fees may seem like alot, but the $3 check fee on a minimum $10 payout is a whopping 30%, while I've managed to reduce mine to just over 10%.

I've used my earnings for this site to do 2 upgrades for a total of $20 and my upgrade won't expire until 4/11/09 now. For now, that puts my total net profit with this site at $246.05 and I'll be getting more ads every day as a result of renewing my upgrade. In case you're wondering, when you extend your upgrade, you DO NOT get the big batch of ads as you do when you upgrade the first time. Some of you may be disappointed, but with the changes to the affiliate program, this has not been a problem as it would have only produced about $5 in click earnings. The changes that were made last November have helped me earn alot with this site. I'm posting my up to date stats so you can see why I continue to be impressed with this site.















As you can see from my current stats, I have already reached my selected $20 minimum and we're only half way thru the month! And if you can believe it, I only referred 20 active members and told them to click until they earned their upgrade & refer others! We're all making money now. If you'd like to join us in a site that actually does produce monthly paychecks, visit: http://www.clixsense.com/?2074164 . Just Join & start clicking. Earn enough to upgrade I'm sure you'll be making more money too.

Payout Proofs

No comments: