Wednesday, April 2, 2008

DailyClicks & XClix paid me (see proof)

I was quite excited this morning when I checked my email. I got two notices that I had received money via AlertPay. Sure enough, when I checked my AlertPay balance, I had received payouts from DailyClicks and XClix.

I've been waiting on the $33.08 payout from DailyClicks since 2/5/08 so I'm glad it finally arrived. Now I'll be able to start the processing clock again, but this time, it's for over $43. I sure am glad I was patient.:D http://apaidreader.googlepages.com/DailyClicksPayout1.jpg

I have to say I was a bit surprised that I received the $5 payout from XCLix. While they started out with a very low minimum of $5, they decided to change the minimum to $10 after I had requested my first payout. I figured I would have to wait to re-request the payout after reaching the new minimum but I sure was happy that they honored my original request.:D http://apaidreader.googlepages.com/XClixPayout1.jpg

Bux3 also showed that they paid me $10.19 but they seem to have had a problem with their payments thru AlertPay and according to their forums, they should have the situation resolved sometime today. I'll be sure to post that payout proof once it's completed.

If you enjoy making some extra money from get paid sites, remember to have some patience. Work to the minimums of the sites you participate in, request your payouts & wait on the payments to be processed. Eventually, the money does show up and it keeps growing if you stay active.

When I first started receiving payouts in 2005, I was barely receiving $20 a month from my efforts. Last year, 2007, my continued efforts raised my monthly payouts to just over $50 per month. So far, including these payouts from DailyClicks & XClix, I have received $287.86 this year alone. That's barely more than 3 months! This could be my best year yet, by the looks of it!:D

It really does add up! These are my payouts for this year, thru 4/2/08:
Checks: $174.55
GiftCards: $32.00
PayPal: $44.67
AlertPay: $36.64

Screenshot of my AlertPay payments received for April 2008: http://apaidreader.googlepages.com/AlertPayApril.jpg

No comments: