Friday, May 30, 2008

FoxCash

FoxCash is a fairly new addition to my PTC collection. I've been pretty happy with the way the earnings are growing with this site so far. They pay $0.015 for each link you view and $0.01 for each site your referrals view. Since they have been providing about 10 links each day, it's put an extra $0.15 in my account just from my personal clicks. I've recently had a few signups and it's helped a little. Hopefully they'll help push me closer to the low $10 minimum.

If you're interested in earning some extra money in your spare time, please consider joining my team. Click here to join and collect a signup bonus


My Current Stats




Update: It took 5 weeks to exceed the minimum to request payout, but as of today I've done it with the help of an active downline. Here's the history screenshot to mark the occasion:

No comments: