Tuesday, August 19, 2008

About WordLinx

I really like WordLinx as a source of extra income. I joined the site in late 2006 and have just now requested a 5th payout for a total of $50.15 in extra cash so far! This site has been around since 2003, if you can believe that! A paid to click site that pays one cent per ad viewed, has actually been around for more than a few months, and has shown their dependability with timely paypal payouts. Let me tell you, that combination is pretty hard to find. Every time I have requested payout, I have received the money in my paypal account within 24 hours. WordLinx is definately worth checking more than a few times each day too. Just like ClixSense, the more often you check the site, the more ads you might find, even if it's only a few new ones each time. I took a look at my history of payouts with WordLinx and I'm pretty happy with averaging 3 payouts each year. Check out my screen shot and you can see that this time it took me just 3 months to reach the low $10 minimum.



I don't know about you, but when I get really close to reaching the minimum, I check the site a lot more often than normal. I was surprised to see so many ads today because, when I went to bed last night I still had about 10 cents before I would reach the minimum. Before I was done, I was 11 cents over. Not bad for one day!

I have a decent downline at WordLinx, but like ClixSense, WordLinx doesn't pay much for your downlines activity, but they do give you a small percentage (5%). Most of the $50 I have earned was from my own activity, but my 50 referrals have contributed almost $6 so it helps over time. Looking at my referral stats, my referrals have earned over $377 between them!

This is actually a good thing for advertisers because it keeps the prices low without jeopardizing the sites long term success and it's ability to pay it's members. This is one of the few paid to click sites that have a business model that actually works and as you'll see below, the prices are reasonable and provide the income to keep this site around for a long time.



If you'd like to start earning some extra cash with WordLinx, I hope you'll join my team by joining here. If you'd like to advertise your opportunity on WordLinx, please visit here. Your ad will be posted and available to our viewers as soon as you pay for the ad. I can tell you from experience that the conversion rate is very good.

1 comment:

Kaci Rose said...

I LOVE WordLinx too! I'm so excied you started a blog i LOVE to use your google page a referrance when looking for new sites to join.

I own 2 PTC sites I would LOVE for you to try them.

http://www.dragonflyptc.info and http://www.winteryclicks.info

Also i saw you have some traffic exchages on there. the best one i have found so far is
http://www.trafficera.com/?ref=dani24am

unlimited clicks per day and bonus for all sorts of things.

Keep up the great work!

Keep up the great work