Monday, March 10, 2008

AdverCash Paid Me today


I got a check from AdverCash today. It's one of the paid to click sites in my make money collection. It's taken some time to reach the minimum with this site but I was happy to see the paycheck arrive so quickly once I did. According to my records, I joined the site 7/15/07 but didn't want to promote it much until I had an idea of how the site worked and how quickly you could reach the $12.50 minimum. When I joined a free downline builder that supported AdverCash, I added my link but mainly only promotioned it thru the downline builder. I was pleasantly surprised to get 4 semi active referrals who helped me reach it a little quicker than I could have alone. (Current Stats: http://apaidreader.googlepages.com/AdverCash.jpg )


This site is to be commended for working thru the problems so many PTC sites went thru with PayPal. They've stayed in business, offering alternative payout options and they are paying their members.


It's so easy anyone at any age could do it!All you do is sign up, click ads, and get paid! You can be paid by check, or by using an AlertPay transaction.Either payment option works just as well as the other, and you're guaranteed to get the cash! If you want to join me, please go to: http://www.advercash.net/signup.php?ref=paidreader


I opted for the check payout when I reached the minimum at the end of last month. Here's a copy of the check they mailed to me on the 6th. I know how everyone loves seeing the payout proofs.


No comments: