Saturday, March 8, 2008

My experience with DailyClicks

I joined a site called DailyClicks on December 11, 2007. It is an internationally friendly paid to click site offering one to two cents per ad you visited for 30 seconds, so it fit in well with my collection of "get paid" sites. Having a low $10 payout didn't hurt either as it fit in well with my newest collection of "$10Paychecks" sites. Since joining, this site has offered at least 20-40 ads per day and the ads are mainly available all at once, unlike other sites that require checking back numerous times thru the day and in my opinion, it has quickly become one of the best PTC sites in my collection.

I saw this as a good site to promote and using some of my free traffic resources, I quickly had half a dozen signups. I also added my signup link to the free downline builders I use to get referrals for my PTC sites and got a few more signups. As I watched the earnings grow from my downlines activity, I quickly realised that this was going to be one of those sites that upgrading might be wise. Afterall, I had seen other sites like E-MailPaysU and ClixSense that offered a very low upgrade cost with great long term benefits. With these successes in mind, I paid $10 for the lifetime upgrade prior to the cost going up to $21.95. For the cost of the upgrade fee, all my ads are now worth 2 cents each and I'm now earning one cent per referral click instead of only $0.005 as well as a reduced payout time.

After having some database problems and having their paypal account frozen because they are a paid to click site, I was relieved to have everything worked out by the great staff at DailyClicks. By February 5th, less than 2 months after joining, I was able to request my first payout: http://apaidreader.googlepages.com/DailyClicksHistory.jpg for $33.08. Here's a pic of the stats page just before I requested payout http://apaidreader.googlepages.com/DailyClicksPending.jpg. With all the problems the site was having, I was amazed with the earnings.

According to the DailyClicks TOS, the site pays within 30 business days for upgraded members and 60 business days for free members. As many know, business days are usually considered as Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays, so 30 days can be more like 45 days, so I hope to receive my first payout via AlertPay within the next week or so.

As I continue to stay active on this site daily, I notice my downline has already outclicked me in total ads viewed as you can see in the most recent stats:



In just over a month after requesting my first payout, my balance has already increased enough to request another payout once they clear my pending transaction. It's results like this that make you glad you decided to participate and invest in an upgrade. The site will let you redeem your earnings for the upgrade, so if you decide to try it & then consider upgrading, it CAN be done with no out of pocket expense to you.If you're interested in adding DailyClicks to your paid to click portfolio, as either a free or upgraded member, check it out at: http://www.dailyclicks.biz/?r=paidreader

References mentioned in this post:
http://apaidreader.googlepages.com/thebestptcsites
http://apaidreader.googlepages.com/ptcearnings
http://beam.to/10Paychecks
http://apaidreader.googlepages.com/mytrafficsites
http://apaidreader.googlepages.com/referrals

3 comments:

Ray Chase said...

Thank you for posting these great stats....I am still a little skeptical about joining some of the sites you listed but I have joined clixsense. I did not upgrade yet but I was wondering if you could tell me what is the difference after I do upgrade? Also, how do you have so many downline people? Whenever I tell my friends about these type of sites, they think they are all scams. Thanks, Ray

paidreader said...

For ClixSense, there are a few differences when you decide to upgrade. First, depending on your location, you'll get a large batch of ads worth at least one cent each. When I upgraded, I got 506 new links to click. 1 was 7 cents, 1 was for 6 cents, 2 were for 3 cents, 2 for 2 cents and 500 for 1 cent each. After clicking this large batch, I earned half of my upgrade fee back and for the remainder of the year, I will receive an increased number of clicks each day, but nothing like this big batch right after upgrading. On average, I've been getting 35-75 cents each day that I can check the site 3 or 4 times. According to my recent stats, I've clicked about 10,000 ads over an 11 month period or just less than 1000 per month. Since I have access to premium member only ads, there are some with values of more than one cent so I've averaged about $10 a month in personal clicks.

Where the bigger earnings come in is that as an upgraded member, you're eligible for 5 levels of commission override for your downlines purchases and upgrades. If you refer people that find ClixSense an enjoyable way to make some extra money and they upgrade, you earn $2. If they refer others that are also happy and use their earnings to upgrade, you get $1. You get the $1 override on levels 2-5 even though you never did anything except refer a few friends.

Until you can show the actual paychecks to your family and friends, they're rarely interested in joining ventures like these. Because I run into the same thing with my family & friends, I turned to free internet advertising. There are alot of sites that let you promote your referral links in exchange for viewing other members pages. This has been working out well for me as I'm finding new sites to check out and maybe participate in and in exchange, I'm getting people interested in making money looking at my pages and signing up if they like what I'm promoting.

If you're interested in seeing some of the free traffic resources I've been using, you can check out the following pages:

http://apaidreader.googlepages.com/mytrafficsites
http://apaidreader.googlepages.com/freesafelists
and
http://apaidreader.googlepages.com/referrals

Since you like paid to click sites, you may find the last link very useful too as I have listed 3 downline builders that make the promotional efforts much easier and much more rewarding. Of the 3, I have to say my favorite has been Powerline Refer Club as they've helped me build downlines in 10 very good international ptr/ptc sites and as of yesterday, reach over $300 in payouts.

I hope you'll check them out. :)

Ray Chase said...

I sent you and email...I had to search for it on google....please check your email (that is if you have a hotmail account). Thanks