Saturday, March 8, 2008

TakeTheInternetBack (TIB)

I've been with TakeTheInternetBack (TIB) for over a year now (12/31/06). So far, it's been an easy paid to read site and they have a wonderful download section, not to mention a $10 signup bonus. I would like to compare statistics with other members to see if location affects your ability to earn as it does with many other "get paid to" sites. At this point, I am considered a full member with a share of ownership as I now have the two required active referrals. Have any of you reached the two referral minimum yet?

I've just checked my stats and when I saw the earnings have been updated again, I decided this might be a good time to do a comparison. By my calculations it looks like the emails (or points) are earning approximately $0.006 each which is pretty good considering many sites are only paying $0.001. The average would be much higher if I divided my total earnings by my total earnings, but I wanted to take the $10 signup bonus out of the equation for better accuracy. As you can see by the screen capture pic I've attached, my current earnings as of 3/8/08, are up to $18.88 and I've clicked 1468 emails in the 15 months since joining. Are your earnings with TIB comparable? Please give me at least your basic stats and your location so I can see if it makes a difference.

My Current Stats:http://apaidreader.googlepages.com/TIB.jpg

Please submit your TIB stats for comparison at the following site: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1258918.aspx

If you haven't joined yet, but would like to, please follow this link, http://www.taketheinternetback.com/index.php?refId=23388

Be sure to check out the guarantee and the contract.

No comments: