Friday, September 17, 2010

Biggest ClixSense payout to date $112.84

My check from ClixSense arrived the other day. This one was for $112.54! Nice way to build up my Christmas shopping fund. I have now deposited almost $300 for the year! Not bad for the $10 a year upgrade. This pushes my total deposits to nearly $1000 during the 3 1/2 years since I start. Still the best in my books! Just watch 30 second ads to get paid. Refer others & you start earning more. Current referrals: 20 I have already exceeded my 2008 totals for affiliate earnings, which was my best year & I have a feeling that this years total will also be higher.

Have only had time to work on the webpage a little since the last update but I think I may be happy enough with it to start working on the others now. I think the changes may explain why I am up to $32.00 already and it's only the 16th. Woohoo! Be sure to check out the updated stats, the payout proof & my latest tip and flag counter. (near the bottom of the page).

If you are on my team, don't forget to check out some of the free traffic exchanges I have linked to the main webpage. I still highly recommend EasyHits4U. I have started using my earnings there to buy more traffic. Especially with a few days of vacation & no computer access recently. Setting the maximum number of visitors per day allow me to spread out my credits over a 4 day period. It really did help keep the traffic coming, even when I wasn't home to surf. You get paid 10 cents for each 1000 pages you surf there (plus prize pages) but you can choose to convert the money in your account. An extra 50 credits for each 1000 I surf can add up over time. I try to surf here for at least 25 to 100 pages a day and I recommend increments of 25 due to the prize pages. If you aim for 100 sites a day, you would have 10 cents in 10 days. 30 cents earned in a month is an extra 150 visitors.

If you are interested in seeing the latest payout proof, the updated stats or just want to visit the ClixSense promo page, check it out at : http://sites.google.com/site/paidreaderclixsense

No comments: