Thursday, September 2, 2010

ClixSense update - time for another payout

WooHoo! I am so happy to report that I will soon be receiving my biggest check yet from ClixSense! You may recall that I decided to save some money on check fees and decided to increase the minimum to $100 before they processed my payout. Well, I made it again. I am currently set to pending and it looks like my check will be for a little over $112 this quarter. Not much but it's a $7 increase over the payout I got in June and I saved another $6 by not requesting a payout for each month. Should have the payout proof posted soon as they have always been prompt on payouts.



Looking at the most recent stats, I still can't believe I'm on track to beat my best year too, but I think I will. If you look at the affiliate stats for 2008 compared to this year, with a few more months to finish out the year, it looks like 2010 will turn out to be the best. Not bad, considering I went back to work full time in December of 2008. Know why? I promote the traffic exchanges & also earn credits when my referrals surf. This means I don't have to work as hard. Remember that Free Money Team downline builder I mentioned? If you haven't checked it out, you really should. Much easier to promote a collection than individual referral links. Most of the resources I use are listed there but you can always find more on the side links for the promo page.

The free advertising I have been using to promote the ClixSense promo page is doing quite well. I added a flag counter a few weeks ago & the stats show the page has now been seen in 88 countries over the last 3 weeks. Surfing on different traffic exchanges gives me a chance to broaden my web pages exposure. I am still averaging an extra $1 a day into my Clixsense earnings and hope to make an extra push over the next few months so I can have one more check by mid-December.

The last few weeks I averaged from 250 to 300 visitors a day to the ClixSense promo page. My plan is to increase this to 500 or more a day to see if I can make one more triple digit payout before the year is over. Wish me luck!

ClixSense Promo page

Free Money Team

No comments: