Tuesday, July 15, 2008

And they say you can't earn much with PTC



I know alot of people may not like PTC as a way to make extra money, but I do. I find it a very enjoyable and educational experience and suits my goals of making some extra cash in my spare time. I will admit, it's not the fastest way to earn online, but considering I only spend a few hours a day clicking at my chosen selection of sites, the extra money isn't bad.

Because of recent issues with sites experiencing database losses, I have had to find a way to keep better track of my earnings. I had already been keeping screenshots as I went since I am constantly updating my stats and received payouts on my payout proofs page. Hopefully, this practice will serve me well as we wait on the latest site, FoxCash, to make the restorations manually.

Anyway, because I had this issue in mind, I took the time to upload the majority of my screenshots to my account at Photobucket the other day (7/11/08). I've finished all the labels now and set up a slideshow to show you some of the sites I'm participating in. You should notice that in some sites I have 0 referrals but I'm still able to increase my balances each day. I've had better success recruiting members for my downline after receiving at least one payout, so these, of course are building slower than some of the others.

Because they limited me on how many screenshots I could add to the slideshow, I decided to give you a good mixture on statuses. Some sites have very few refs, but their clicks can really help boost your earnings if they continue to be active. I've got a decent amount of refs (10-30) for a handful of sites and wanted you to see how much faster it goes with a little help. Then there are a few that I have been participating in for longer and I've built a considerable downline for.

Anyway, the point I want to get across today is that if you're active and refer others, you can earn a considerable amount more than when you click alone. Take some time to promote the ones you are doing well in and over time, the signups should start. Keep in mind, getting refs requires as much patience and diligence as the clicking does, but it can really help build up a considerable amount, given enough time.

Setting this up took longer than I expected, so I think I'm going to do updates like this once a month and keep the slideshows in different folders at PhotoBucket so you can actually see the difference a month can make. I hope this provides encouragement for those of you pursuing PTC as an extra money opportunity and helps to show you how it really can add up.

Happy Clicking!
Lynn aka paidreader

Mypost at MyLot from the other day.

1 comment:

tinhocvietnam said...

i want do friend
my blog www.tinhocvietnamedu.blogspot.com