Saturday, July 12, 2008

New PTC sites

Since I've had to clear out so many defunct PTC sites recently, I have decided to add some new ones to my collection. I decided on the following sites since they offered ad values of one cent and had very low payouts. If you'd like to join my team in testing these new sites, please keep in mind that there is some risk involved whenever you join a brand new site. By working together to test them, we can find out much faster if they actually pay or not. Hopefully it won't take long to reach these low minimums and request payout. As soon as I receive payouts from any of these, they'll be posted here and added to my payout proofs page.

BuxParadise * $0.01/ad * 100% ref earnings * Payout $3
PayTC * $0.01/ad * 50% ref earnings * Payout $1 * bonus
ZetBux * $0.01/ad * 100% ref earnings * Payout $4

Here are the images of the details for each new site:

BuxParadise



PayTC



ZetBux



OK, Day one has begun. So far, I have collected $0.10 from BuxParadise, $0.25 from PayTC, and $0. from ZetBux. Let's see how long it takes to prove these three sites one way or the other.
************************************************************************************

7/13/08 update
A few more sites were added to the collection today. Here's a snapshot of the ones I updated in my FreeMoneyTeam program list. I'll try to do a proper writeup on them within the next few days. I will also need to add MySpaceToEarn and MyCashHoney writeups.

Took the time to update my webpage for low payout sites that don't need refs to earn from. Lots of people asking about those again. I also made sure to collect new snapshots of all the sites on the payout proofs page and updated the stats and any payouts received. Sure was nice seeing the changes in some sites. All the new sites have been updated there as well as the signup bonus page where it applies.

No comments: