Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bux.To Update

I went to the forums today after checking for any new ads and was quite pleased to see an official announcement from the folks at Bux.To. I had already calculated another 1 month delay in getting my payout request from April 8th, based on the latest payout proof I found posted earlier. It was nice to find that the higher ups have a 4 week goal of getting the backlogged payouts completed. Here's the link to the announcement or you'll see a link labelled Payment Backlogs Begone! at the top of the page when you're logged into the forum. It is anticipated that clearing this backlog will put them back onto the 30-60 business days time frame in their TOS, so while free members still have to wait about 3 months for payout, hopefully they won't be delayed beyond that in future.

My Bux.To Payment History

No comments: