Saturday, July 12, 2008

Time Saving Trick when working with PTC sites

Quite a few of the PTC sites only have a few ads to click each day but since they only take a few minutes of your time, it's an easy way to make a few extra cents in your spare time. What many members don't know, according to the feedback I've been getting from others involved in PTC, is that many of these sites have new ads available at different times of the day. Not all of them, of course, but quite a few good sites are worth checking at least a few times a day.

You don't have to stay online all the time to get these extra clicks, but if you do find one you like that does, it's worth it to check more often. If you do this in your spare time like I do, try checking in the morning with coffee, once before dinner and once before bed. You may be surprised at how much extra this can add up to over 30 days.

Tip: When you find sites that have extra ads like this, send a shortcut to your desktop so you'll see it and remember a little more often. This was a simple way for me to remember specifically the sites with extra ads each day so I didn't have to keep checking thru all the sites I participate in. I wanted to pass along a little time saving trick that's been working for me.

Some of the sites I check at least 3 times a day are:

ClixSense **********paid x 13
NeoBux ********paid x 1
DailyClicks ********paid x 1
WordLinx *********paid x 4
ClixNCash ***** many payouts
GlobalCashClicks ** many payouts


Let me know if there are any others that should be added to the list. You may have noticed some that I haven't yet.

No comments: