Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bux.To

It's been almost a year since I joined Bux.To (6/28/07) and I've been very happy with the additional money I've been able to earn with one of the most popular paid to click sites.

For those of you that are unfamiliar with Bux.To, they pay you to click on links and view the ad for 30 seconds. For each link you view, they will add one cent to your account. When you refer others, Bux.To gives you 100% of your downline earnings and this can really improve your earning potential with this site.

In the year that I've been a member I have referred 10 members. As you can see from the stats below, having an active downline can really boost your earnings!

My Current Stats



While the payout terms are less than desirable, 30 business days for upgraded members and 60 business days for free members, it is worth it to be patient. This site DOES pay! I have already received 2 payouts and have another, much larger, payout pending audit.

My Referrals Activity



Bux.To History

Current BuxTo History

And I'm sure you'll want to see the actual payout proofs, so I've set up a slide show showing you the actual payouts I've received. Over time, this will continue to be updated, so bookmark the page if you want to watch my progress.



If you're interested in earning with Bux.To, please visit: http://bux.to/?r=lynn2007

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please register here http://bux.to/?r=helvete666 I need a reffer