Monday, June 23, 2008

ClixSense vs. DailyClicks

Six months ago I posted a discussion on MyLot about 2 of my favorite make money sites. At the time I had just gotten started with DailyClicks and was pretty impressed with the amount of ads available each day since they were worth at least one cent each and compared it to my favorite site ClixSense. I figured it was time for an update.

These are my TOP 2 favorite PTC sites and I now have about the same amount of referrals in each site. 23 for DailyClicks and 24 for ClixSense. Both sites take from 30 minutes to an hour to complete each day.

When checking my stats and collecting my screenshots for both sites, I was surprised to see that this months earnings are higher in DailyClicks than it is in ClixSense. While I still have another week to build my ClixSense earnings before they send me another paycheck at the first of next month, my DailyClicks earnings for one month are currently $15 higher than ClixSense.

DailyClicks had a problem with the pending payouts a month ago and the money was returned to my account and had to be re-requested. While annoyed with having my audit time extended, I was happy that my new pending payout was for a much higher amount. When I requested my second payout again (5/24/08), it was for $100.01. Now, one month later, I see that I earned over $35 in just one month with DailyClicks. So far, I've just passed $20 with ClixSense with only another week to go before the earnings are processed.

Current ClixSense Stats


Current DailyClicks Stats



If you're interested in paid to click sites, these are two of the best in my collection. Both are free to join. ClixSense pays by check and DailyClicks pays by AlertPay. If you can spare an hour a day to earn some extra money while you're online, signup now. Join ClixSense ** Join DailyClicks

No comments: