Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I added $17 to my TikTikCash account today, just doing the free offers!

Let me start off by telling you that I'm not really big on offer sites. On most of the ptc sites I've attempted these paid offers with, I've done everything I was supposed to do and still didn't get credit. Not much incentive when you're not getting credit.

Because of this, I've been avoiding them for the most part, until I came across TikTikCash. I joined this site because they offered $0.03 paid emails as well as other ways to earn. I haven't really shared the site, so only a few of my closest friends have been helping me on this one. It does have a rather high $100 payout minimum, but I've been happily surprised at how quickly the earnings have been building. Better yet, they pay by PayPal!

Today I have only had one email worth $0.03, but I decided to see if there were any free offers I could do and actually found several. I was on the site for a total of maybe 30 minutes and had already added another $17 to my pending earnings. At this rate, I'll be requesting payout before long.

Yesterdays screenshot


Todays screenshot


If you're interested in a site with paid emails, paid surveys, paid offers and a free affiliate program, here's what they offer:



Click the banner below when you're ready to join and collect a $5 signup bonus immediately! (Available to USA residents ONLY)

No comments: