Wednesday, June 4, 2008

BuyasNet is now BuyasInfo

A few months ago I told you about a new paid to click site called BuyasNet. It was a site I added to my ptc collection because they offered ads worth at least one cent each and offered 100% of your downline earnings.

Since I joined, there have been some changes. Not only is there a new admin, there is also a new name. Buyas.net is now Buyas.Info. They still have the same pay plan but you'll definately see an increase in the number of ads available each day. Over the last week or so, there have been 35 to 60 ads each day and they're not limited to upgraded members as you'll see with some paid to click sites. This makes it much easier to reach their low $10 minimum whether you have referrals or not. As of the time of this posting I'm already over halfway to payout with zero referrals.

If you'd like to check out Buyas.Info, please click here


My Current Stats

No comments: