Friday, June 27, 2008

Start collecting at least $1.05 a week at 07Bux

At the beginning of June, I decided to add another paid to click opportunity to my collection of "Get Paid To" sites. I liked 07Bux because they offer paid links worth $0.01 each and because they pay you $0.01 each time any of your referrals click.

Since signing up at 07Bux on June 5th, I have been getting at least 15 ads each day which is adding at least $1.05 to my balance each week. I haven't really been promoting it until I knew they were making payouts. I think it's a very good sign that they have a link to the payout proofs right there at the bottom of every page on the website. I hope to be adding mine to the list soon. Even without any referrals, it shouldn't take more than two months to reach the $10 minimum to request payout. If you're any good at getting referrals, it can go much faster.

Here are my current stats



If you'd like to join my team and help me prove whether this site is legit or not, please join here. By working together, we can determine if a site really pays much faster than we can when we're working separately.

Signup now and get a $0.05 signup bonus

No comments: