Monday, June 9, 2008

DaddyBux Update

After making some changes to my blog and payout proof pages, I found that I was seeing signups for DaddyBux, and it was almost right away.

I have had to make some changes to the way I'm handling the screenshots I'm capturing to show you my progress, as I can understand how others would like to see the improved results "as they happened".

For this reason I have decided to store the individual stats screenshots at Photobucket or my computer could run out of space soon, lol. I haven't worked out how I will display them, since I know Photobucket allows me to set up slideshows when I have multiple images related to the same thing. This makes it easy to add the latest update without having to change the link URL. I will probably provide the information both ways until my viewers tell me which they prefer.

Until I get that task completed, here's a mini log of what happened to get me where I am today on DaddyBux.

Approx date I Joined: January 2008
Date of first payout request: June 22, 2008
Date of First Blog Post: June 4, 2008
0 refs in First Image: 06/04/08
2 refs in 2nd image: 06/06/08
5 refs in 3nd image: 06/09/08
30 refs in 4th image: 07/10/08
30 refs in 4th image: 07/11/08

Here's the link to the slideshow I just setup.



DaddyBux didn't send me an email when I joined so the earliest thing I could find was an email notifying us of the change to AlertPay for their payout processor. The date on this email was 1/26/08 so I'm unable to give specifics on the exact date I joined. As I searched for the information, I did a google search and thanks to google's cached images, I noticed that the last time Google spidered my page to capture the image was May 15th. At that time, I hadn't even added DaddyBux to my rotator of sites that pay one cent or better. That's been corrected now. :)

This is the discussion I posted on MyLot, when I realised I needed to change the way I handled my images. If you have a preference or would like to make a comment, I would appreciate hearing from you.

************************************************************************************

6/22/08 I got to request my first payout today. WooHoo!!

Let's see, started in January, May 15th, I was barely over $4. First ref started June 6th and I was up to a little over $6 on my own. With the help of 18 refs now, they've helped add another $2 which helped push my balance to the minimum to request payout. Request entered for $8.93 which is just barely past the minimum, lol. Sure was nice having a little help there at the end. :)

Had to note it on the calendar since for some reason DaddyBux doesn't add a pending request to your history. Not sure I like this but I've seen sites like DailyClicks completely remove the amount of your payout from your stats page and move it to a pending entry on the history page, so who knows. To each his own, I guess. Hopefully the history I'm documenting will help me calculate the anticipated due date a little easier when I need to. Let's see what the Terms are again.

How do I get paid?
If you have the minimum amount of $8.90 accumulated, you can click on your account balance within your stats area and it will submit your request. Currently, we only make payments via AlertPay. We will soon be using other methods of payment.

When do I get paid?
You can request for payment once you're account balance is the minimum amount of $8.90 accumulated. Your payment will be processed and issued via AlertPay within 15-60 working days or less, (working days= Monday-Friday).

What is AlertPay?
AlertPay is the payment processing solution that we use to pay members. Your AlertPay address is the e-mail address you use to register with AlertPay. You can get a free AlertPay account at http://www.alertpay.com.

Why did I get paid less then what I was owed?
If you have a business account with AlertPay, they charge a 2.9% transfer fee plus an additional $0.30 base fee when you receive funds.

Hmmm. Ok, I'm a free member here, but have a business account at alertpay, so hmmm, less than $0.60 for the processing, that should still be over $8. Sweet. Ok, the anticipated due date now. More than likely 60 biz days which is going to be more like 3 months I'm sure. By my count, earliest would be Sept 12th, which would be before my birthday. Hopefully by the end of September to count in the 3rd quarter calculations. :)
*************************************************************************************

7/11/08 Just added a few more snapshots. Can you believe it? I'm up to over $14 now!

It's been about a month since I got my first ref for DaddyBux and I'm really pleased with the way my promotion efforts are paying off. I'm up to an amazing 30 referrals now. It's been an amazing month with this site. Check out my latest referral snapshot. With my referrals viewing ads too, it's really given my balance a boost. It's a shame more of them aren't active, but it's only been a month. I see at least two very active members and a few semi-active members which have helped add over $5 to my balance since they joined my downline. Sure hope this continues. GRIN

2 comments:

LuckyCharm00812 said...

Hello, it's LuckyCharm00812 from Mylot. I was just reading down your blog at all the entries, and I must say you are amazing at gathering referrals for your programs.

You also are very detailed, and I love the pictures of the sites you post. It helps bring the reader in.

Great work!! Can't wait to see more!

-LuckyCharm00812-
http://luckycharm00812.blogspot.com

paidreader said...

Hi luckycharm00812. Thanks for stopping by and for the comments. In most cases I get my referrals thru completely free resources! It does take time to build your referrals, but well worth it when you can reach payout much sooner than you can by clicking alone. As a matter of fact, I was able to request my first DaddyBux payout today. :D