Sunday, June 8, 2008

NeoBux has paid me

I don't know if you've heard all the buzz about NeoBux or not, but after seeing several discussions about the instant payouts there, I had to give it a try for myself to see just how fast those instant payments really were. After all, no other paid to click site was offering $0.01 to $0.02 for each of your clicks and who can resist a low $2 payout? I couldn't.

Anyway, it only took me a few weeks to reach the minimum and as of this morning, I hit that payout button for the first time. I was watching the clock in the corner of my screen, expecting some delay, but no, before the clock had even advanced one minute, I had already received an email from AlertPay with the subject ** AlertPay: Money Received **. Sure enough, when I checked my AlertPay account, the money was there!



If you're wondering if NeoBux really does have instant payouts, let me assure you, they do!

No comments: