Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TheRichCash

A few months ago I decided to join a paid to click site called TheRichCash, that paid a little less than I preferred per ad clicked but finding out they had a very low minimum payout of only $1.50 caught my interest.

When I first joined the site, there were only a few ads a day and each link clicked added $0.005 to your account. While they offer 50% downline earnings, my balance wasn't building very quickly since I wanted to wait til I had a first payout before really promoting it.

Well, as of the beginning of this month, they've redesigned their layout and added a considerable number of ads to view each day. The increase in ads has helped me reach the $1.50 minimum and I was able to request my first payout yesterday.

If you're interested in making a little extra cash with paid to click sites, I hope you won't overlook this one. Just click the banner below to visit the site and join my team. I'll also post my stats so you can see how I'm doing and I'll post the payout proof as soon as I get it.



My Current Stats

No comments: