Monday, June 9, 2008

FoxCash Update

I had to do a search on Google to find the documentation for my success with FoxCash. This was the first site I tested some of the tips I got from some ebooks I had the pleasure of reviewing recently. Since I've been seeing such great results from the changes I made, I have been working on the best way to display the information so you can see how quickly these changes worked.

Here's a mini log of what happened to get me where I am on FoxCash today.

Date I Joined FoxCash: May 10th, 2008
0 refs in First Image: May 15th (google cached image 1, 2)
Date of First Blog Post: May 30th
8 refs in 2nd image: June 8, 2008
9 refs in 3nd image: June 9, 2008

I did a discussion about this on MyLot (8 signups in 2 weeks) which gives more details and can be found here. This was the attached image showing 8 refs since the original blog post.

If you'll notice, on May 15th, (date of google cache image 1, 2), I had only earned $0.81 in the first 4 days since joining. Now, it's been less than a month since I joined, and with the help provided by an active downline of 9 members, my new balance is $7.31

Here's the slideshow I setup using the current images.



I highly recommend that you build your downlines. You'll improve your earnings and reach the minimum to request payout much faster than clicking the links alone.

No comments: