Wednesday, June 4, 2008

ClixNCash

I want to tell you about a paid to click site called ClixNCash. I've been a member of this site for several months and have been very pleased to have received quite a few payouts totaling over $18. I know that may not seem like much compared to some of the other ptc sites I've introduced you too, but this site is definately worth mentioning.

This site offers an assortment of ways to earn. Members can get paid to click links or emails worth up to $0.01 each, surf the traffic exchange to get visitors to your site of choice or earn thru promoting your referral link. This is what's known as paid to promote or ptp as it's more commonly known. When you get signups thru your ptp page, you earn a small percentage of your referral earnings and the earnings of the members your direct referral bring to the program.

For those of you that look for low payouts in your make money online pursuits will like the payout terms. If you select to be paid with PayPal, you can request payout at a low $0.25, yes, that's 25 cents! If you elect to get paid by egold, you can request at a low $0.50. I prefer paypal payouts and I'm happy to say that each time I've requested payout, I've received it in just a few days.

If you want to join a site that, with daily activity, will pay you each month, this one is worth considering. Click Here to join now. I'll post my stats so you can keep up with how I'm doing.

My Current Stats

No comments: