Thursday, June 26, 2008

Get Paid to Play Games

Do you like to play online poker? I do.

What I don't like is finding a good site that requires me to pay in order to play! If you're like me, and interested in playing online poker without having to pay (ever) I would like to introduce you to NoPayPoker.



This is the only site I know of that not only lets you play for free, they'll even send you a check when you reach the minimum to withdraw. When you join the site, they give you a $10 signup bonus to start you off with. There are cash prizes awarded for Every Game! When you're out of money, just click a few ads and you'll have more money to play with. They'll even put money in your account when you and your friends play a few hands... All for Free!



When you're ready to take a break and play a few games, just click on the banner below to join. Once you've signed up, see if you can find me at the tables. My username is paidreader. Maybe we'll be able to play a few hands. Hope to see you there!

No comments: