Wednesday, June 4, 2008

DaddyBux

DaddyBux has been in my collection of decent paid to click sites for a while. While it started off with only a few ads to click each day, it has recently seen an influx in available ads. Most recently there have been at least 10 ads a day and they're each worth one cent.

Here is some of what DaddyBux offers:
- Your membership is FREE.
- Get paid to visit our advertiser's websites.
- Earn a very generous $0.01 per link clicked.
- 100% of what all Your direct referrals earn.
- Upgrade to Premium and earn Much more.
- Realtime report stats of your earnings.
- The minimum payout is Only $8.90.
- Payments will be made daily through AlertPay...

I hadn't been promoting this site much due to the limited number of ads, the only mention it got was on my PTCEarnings page and one mention on the Payouts under $10 page I set up. With the increased earning potential, I thought I'd point it out as a potential money maker for those of you that like paid to click sites.

I'll post my stats here so you'll be able to see how I'm doing and once you see the stats showing I've been paid, I'll add it to my payout proofs page. Click here if you'd like to join DaddyBux.
My Current Stats

No comments: