Sunday, June 1, 2008

10Bux

10Bux is another site that makes it easy to earn some extra cash while you're online.
At 10Bux.net, you get paid to click on ads and visit websites.The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for 30 seconds to earn money. You can earn even more by referring friends. You'll get paid $0.01 for each website you personally view and $0.01 for each website your referrals view. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through AlertPay. The minimum payout is $10.00.

Join my team now and get a $0.05 signup bonus added to your account right away!

I like to keep track of my current stats and have decided to start adding the images directly to my blog. The image will be updated as often as I visit the site, which is pretty much daily. For payout proofs, or to find other free make money opportunities, please visit: http://apaidreader.googlepages.com/ptcearnings


My Current Stats


No comments: