Sunday, June 29, 2008

Can you really make hundreds of $$$ from ptc sites?

I get asked this question alot. Can you really make hundreds of dollars from a free paid to click site. My answer is yes, but it takes time to build, and depends on how active you can be.

I started making money online with paid to click sites in 2000. When I got started, I was working a full time job and was raising a teenage daughter. The sites I joined only took a few minutes of my time each day but the earnings were pretty slow to start so I started joining even more sites. Over the years, my schedule has changed and I have more time to work on these sites. As of today, I now have 7 sites that I've earned at least $100 in and wanted to show you how it can build up over time. I also want to point out that you don't have to have thousands of members in your downline to do it. Even a few can help.

Each of these sites were free to join, but the sites noted with ** were sites I used some of the money I earned to upgrade my account. Sites that are marked with * are sites that I used the money earned to promote my other links which helped me earn more. To see the payout proofs, click here

BoxofDollars *$130.00 10 refs
Bux.To $100.09 11 refs
**ClixSense $400.59 26 refs
**DailyClicks $174.77 24 refs
**E-MailPaysU $159.02 437 refs
**LinkRead *$274.00 97 refs
MyPoints $130.00 0 refs
____________________________________

$1368.47 earned from only 7 sites
-$404.00 earned/used for advertising*
- $65.00 used for upgrades**
- $36.00 paid in check fees
_________
$863.47 to be deposited in the bank

When you hear that familiar phrase, "It takes Money to Make Money!", you should be aware that while true, the money being used, doesn't have to be your own. There are lots of ways you can make money, without any cost to you. By using your earnings, you have no out of pocket expenses and can advertise or upgrade your accounts without having to pay any up front costs.

I now have a much larger collection than I started with but I continue to build the earnings and more importantly, the payouts. A more complete list of the sites I'm working with can be found on my payout proofs page. This is where I track my earnings and the payouts. If you're interested in earning free money from the paid to click sites, bookmark the page so you can check for the latest addition to my collection. You'll also find links to the free resources I provide for my downline.

No comments: