Wednesday, June 11, 2008

XClix

I joined XClix not long ago and it's been a steady earner in my "make money for free" collection. This is a little about the site and how it works:

At Xclix, you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. The process is easy! You will win $0.01 per each ad you see for 30 seconds.You will earn $0.005 for each ad your direct refferals see too. If you upgrade to our premium membership you can earn even more. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through ALERTPAY! The minimum payout is $10

Here's a screenshot of my earnings in case you'd like to follow my progress with this one.




With recent successes in some sites I've decided to upgrade in, I took a chance and paid for an upgrade while the price was still very reasonable. So far, it's been working out well. I've already been paid twice .

There has been some delay in payouts but this site will actually let you know what payout dates are being processes. A nice change from other sites experiencing payout delays. This is the forum for XClix's current payout date

7/14/08 update

I've seen a nice increase in referrals and my earnings since my last payout. When I checked the image I posted after getting my second payout and compared it to my current earnings, I noticed over an $8 increase in just one month! At this rate, I'll have enough accrued for another payout request once my third request gets processed. It only took me 4 days after getting paid the second time to have enough to request a third payout. I wish they entered the date of the request, but I have it marked on the calendar as the 21st of June. Here's a new history screenshot so you can see the difference as of today.

No comments: