Wednesday, June 25, 2008

EasyHits4U

If you're looking for referrals for your favorite site, one of the best ways to get them for free is to promote your link on free traffic exchanges. One that I like to use is EasyHits4U. They're a little different than the average traffic exchange and worth checking out. They offer a 1:1 ratio which means that for every site you view, you'll get one visitor to your site in return. They even give you a 2:1 ratio when you use their special startpage link. This is pretty good when you look at what some of the other manual traffic exchanges offer. They will also pay you $0.30 for every 1000 pages you surf and $0.10 for everyone you refer that surfs at least 100 pages. They have a Top surfer contest daily too. If you or your downline are in the top 10, you get even more credits added to your account.

EasyHits4U also offers a 5 tier referral program (10%, 5%, 3%, 2%, 1%) for free members and a 6th level for members that decide to upgrade. You may be familiar with multiple referral levels in your ptr or ptc sites and have a good understanding of how referrals can help you earn more money. Well, in a traffic exchange it works the same way, but you're gaining website visitors instead of cash per page visit. If you're promoting a ptc or ptr site, getting signups will put even more cash in your pocket. If you're promoting merchandise and sell something, again, more money in your pocket. If you build your downline in a traffic exchange like this, it can result in a tremendous amount of extra traffic in addition to the credits (and cash) you earn from your own surfing and any increases in the program you're promoting.

I've been a member of this site since May 2003 and I have earned alot of traffic to my site thru surfing and referring others. They now have over 75,000 international members so you're advertising around the world to interested viewers. I've only received one payout to date since I have been redeeming for additional traffic when I need to, but after seeing my downline grow, I will probably redeem for an upgrade next. Just to let you know, you don't have to personally refer thousands of members to gain a significant amount of extra traffic. I've only referred a total of 23 people, but they have also been referring new members which helps us all out.

Here are a few of my recent screenshots to show you what I mean.

My first ref stats image is from April 28th



At the time, I had members in 5 levels: 22/98/50/42/9=221

I checked my stats again today June 25th



And see that I've gained a few more referrals: 23/101/59/51/12=246


As you can see, I only referred one new member in the last two months, but you'll see increases in every level for a total of 25 new downline members. Each one has told a few friends who also surfed, adding over 4,000 visitor credits (and $0.10) to my account. This is the power of a viral marketing program hard at work. They even make it easy to build your downline by providing you with splashpages, banners and text links as well as the regular referral link.

If you're ready to get some new visitors to your site, and start building a downline to help you earn even more traffic, I encourage you to check it out for yourself. Afterall, the first step in getting referrals is getting a visitor to your page.

Join EasyHits4U now and collect 100 free visitor credits after surfing 50 pages.










2 comments:

Mark Lyndon Brillantes said...

Great tool to increase traffic and to earn online. I use that traffic exchange site very often.

http://onlineearningplaces.blogspot.com/

Job Bank Bd said...

nic