Thursday, June 5, 2008

ClixSense Payout Proofs

ClixSense is my favorite international paid to click site. It's so easy to earn some extra money there. One of the things I like best about the site is that they are dependable when it comes to sending out paychecks.

If you want to make some extra cash while you're online, either full time or part time, I highly recommend joining ClixSense. It's free to join, easy to use, and they PAY!

I know there is always some scepticism when it comes to making money online for free. The question that comes to mind most often would be, "Is ClixSense a scam?" I know how you feel, believe me, I've been there. That's why I am posting my Clixsense payout proofs, so you can see for yourself that they do pay. Photobucket.com lets me store my payout proofs on their servers and I was able to create a slideshow for your viewing pleasure. Just watch the slideshow and you'll see that I've already received 12 checks since joining 15 months ago. New members are joining everyday. Will this be the day you decide to join?

Click Here to view the slideshow

No comments: