Sunday, June 1, 2008

FreeRotator.com

Because I have so many sites to promote, I have started using rotators to make my advertising efforts work a little easier. I really like using the rotators at FreeRotator.com and if you have several sites to promote and want to do so with less effort on your part, I'm sure you will too.

Free Member Benefits
Unlimited Rotators
Unlimited URL's per Rotator
Public Rotator Stats Option
Option to show all your links on a single page
Option to show all your Rotators on a single page
Hosted on Quality Servers
Fast Server Response Time

When I want to direct my viewers to a specific set of sites, for example some of the traffic sites I use, I have the choice of sending them to a list like this, or I can direct them to the rotator link, which pulls up A link from my list. Whenever the viewer refreshes the page, they are presented with another site from my list. In this way, my visitor can surf thru the sites I recommend by refreshing the page or clicking the link again.

When the rotator link is used on traffic exchanges, each viewer should be presented with the next site from the list. You even get to select how you want your sites displayed.

Random : The random rotator will just select a random URL from your list of sites, based on the law of averages your sites will always receive roughly the same amount of hits.

Least Hit : The least hit rotator will always select the site that's received the least amount of hits from your list of sites, this type of rotator can be useful if you have just added a new URL to the rotator and you want it to receive more traffic, once the hits are equal the least hit rotator will act just like the sequential rotator below.

Sequential : The sequential rotator will show your sites one after another, this type of rotator will share the traffic out evenly between your sites.

If you want to make your promotions easier to handle, I suggest joining FreeRotator.com and setting up a few lists of your own. Having all your lists in one place makes it easier to stay up to date with your editing too. If one of your sites is undergoing maintenance and isn't available, just pause the link in your rotator rather than having to visit EACH traffic site individually. When you use the rotator links on your traffic exchanges, the paused site is immediately removed from the rotation at ALL your traffic exchanges and can be re-enabled just as easily.
*Note: not all traffic exchanges allow you to use rotators so be sure to read the TOS first.

No comments: