Tuesday, June 17, 2008

FoxCash earnings

I told you about a new site I was earning some extra cash at recently, FoxCash, and just wanted to give you a quick update. If you'll remember, I joined FoxCash 5 weeks ago since they offered $0.015 for each ad you view and $0.01 for each ad your referral views. Well, as of yesterday, I was able to make my first payout request! After 5 weeks of clicking and referring others, I now have a downline of 16 members, of which 7 are active on a regular basis. When I requested payout yesterday, it was for $12.05!

If any of you have checked out the site, you may have noticed their earnings example:



I want to point out that there example is pretty accurate. Since requesting payout yesterday, I have already earned $1.19 more! Not bad for 10 minutes worth of clicking! If you haven't joined yet, I suggest doing it now.

Signup now and collect a signup bonus!

My Current Stats:

1 comment:

Warren Contreras said...

I found you in the Foxcash Forum and remembered you from myLot. My username there was Oldbuddy, but they kicked me out for defending Yuwie to strongly. I love your helpful website and would love you to join my new directory at www.HelpToGetPaid.com