Wednesday, June 4, 2008

EnchantedHits

EnchantedHits has to be one of my favorite free traffic exchanges. I've been a member since 5/21/2006 and it's really helped get traffic to my sites and signups for the programs I promote. The concept is quite simple, you surf other members sites and earn credits to have your site(s) shown. As a free member, you are entitled to promote 4 links as long as they don't violate the terms for clean surfing and can surf as much as you want each day. While you're surfing, look for the slot wheel. Click on it to spin the reels and you could earn an extra 25 credits. It comes up often thru the day and can add plenty of extra credits to your account.

The site has weekly and monthly surfing contests that allow you to earn cash as well as all the free traffic. Since joining, I've managed to be in the top 10 surfers quite often and have earned over $66 as well as millions of visitors to the sites I have promoted. EnchantedHits allows you to promote your site to visitors via site views and banner impressions. As you can see from the following image, I've allocated well over 2 Million credits to seven of my banner links. As you can also see, EnchantedHits members actually click on banners that interest them. Not only are they seeing my banners, they are actually visiting my pages and I AM getting signups.

Promote your site with Banners



Whether you have a site or a banner to show, EnchantedHits can help you get your site seen and it's absolutely free. Join now and start surfing for traffic to your site!

Even free members can earn cash with this free traffic exchange. I've been a free member since joining and have already been paid 6 times. Take a look at the cool slideshow I set up to show my PayPal payout proofs.

No comments: