Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hundreds of Dollars in Advertising (for free)

Would you like to receive hundreds of dollars worth of free advertising without having to pay even one cent for it?

I'm talking about advertising in the form of paid emails and/or paid to click ads. And YES, I do mean absolutely FREE!

Site #1 has helped me get $130 in advertising to my various sites and I've just started using them.



Site #2 has helped me earn $274 to promote my sites and they even start you off with an $8 signup bonus.


That's over $400 in free advertising! As you can see from my payout proofs page, it's really helping me earn more in the sites I'm promoting. What do you think they could do for you?

ps. I got started with sites like these about 9 months ago based on an old MyLot discussion I just ran across.

No comments: